I have a lot of favourite things in life and equally so, I have people in the form of service providers – some of who have become friends. I have been going to for certain things for many years. I’d like to share these with you so you too can know a few of my gems.
I highly recommend these services:
- Hair cuts etc: I have known Melanie for around 16 years. She’s the only one I allow to cut my hair. When she does my hair people always say ‘sjoe, I can see who did your hair!’. Her handiwork is simply phenomenal. Melanie can be reached at 081 304 4174. She is also mobile which makes it very convenient.
- Facials and Skincare products: I recently started using Optiphi for my face, what a difference a few weeks have made. I get my products from Melissa’s Sanctuary in Swakopmund. They also do my peels and waxes. See her business card below.
- Long term insurance: Financial Solutions authorised by Sanlam is my long term assurance broker. They do from our wills to our life insurance. They will be contributing a range of articles over the next few months.
- Short term and business insurance: Carlita at Athena Insurance Brokers has been our broker for years. I enjoy personal service and insight into my policy on a regular basis. She gives great advice and always looks out for her clients.
- Occupational Therapy: I highly recommend Charmaine Beets, Swakopmund Occupational Therapy. She has helped me with the challenges my children had and have always gone the extra mile.