I recently added a few decorative items to jazz up my house a little. Now, I’m not an interior decorator, but I do have an eye for stunning items.
Below are some ideas of what you can add or change or take away that will change your space a little.
- Plants in beautiful pots. You find these beautiful pots on stands in the shops, it’s becoming quite trendy and there are so many different ones available.
- Flowers in a vase. Proteas are available in Namibia this time of the year and just on their own they make such a statement.
- A wall clock is something you don’t often buy. I recently replaced mine and it just changed things up.
- Accent table.
- A lounge chair in the right colour or shape.
- Replace your photos or simply put them in new frames or even move them to a different location.
- Pillows in different shapes and colours really brighten up a room.
- A carpet, square or round, whatever fits the space, is a great addition.
- A fruit bowl on your kitchen table on your dining room table adds colour really well.
- A mirror placed above a table or in your hall or even above a chair.
Enjoy the journey!