How I live my best life
“When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine” Google Search
- I ensure I go for medical check ups yearly and I take my vitamins daily. Since the beginning of 2021 I’ve been taking Neurobion tablets (Vitamin B) everyday. I used to go for the injection every other month, but I found taking it daily works much better. I also take magnesium and Vitamin D supplements daily. I will add an image of the brands I use in my photo album.
- I exercise daily, whether it’s just a short walkie or an hours’ cycle or a run, I ensure that I’m active every day. The endorphins keep me happy.
- I found a combination of things that make me happy. They are my kids, the companionship and safe haven my husband represents, attractive and wholesome food, laughter, coffee and moist chocolate cake!
- Balance: I balance my life with just enough of everything that makes me tick by splitting my time between work, “me” time, time with my children, some silly time with my hubby, and exercise.
- I like to set goals and have some a direction and aim to work towards. The structure of a plan gives me direction and purpose.
- Make “to do” lists: I’m such a list person. I make a list for everything and it serves me so well.
- I plan things well in advance – I am an excellent planner and making lists go hand in hand with that. I plan birthday parties, order the cakes and do the invites months in advance!
- I surround myself with positivity: Probably one of the most important aspects to having a positive outlook on life is to surround yourself with positive people, let go of negativity and distance yourself from people who find the worst in every situation. Negativity spreads quite easily, and before you know, you’ll find yourself thinking along the same lines. Positivity is such a boost for your energy, and people pick up on it when they interact with you.
- I mind how I speak to myself: The way you speak to yourself can influence your stress levels and it matters more than you realise since it can set you up for success or failure. If you always make negative comments, like “oh, I’m so fat” or “I’m so tired’ you will remain fat and tired! Your mind will never see the positive and you will be unable to do bigger and better things with a limiting mindset.
Positivity is the practice of being or tendency to be positive or optimistic in attitude. Speaking life, love and beauty will set you up for new heights!