Makeup can be very overwhelming for some of you, but you don’t need to stress because I have a list of essential makeup products that I think you should have in your makeup bag!
The first product is actually not makeup, but nevertheless, still an essential!
- Moisturiser – Moisturiser can act like a primer as well. Moisturising everyday can reduce the chance of developing extreme dryness or oiliness. Always remember, even oily skin needs moisturiser.
- Concealer – Concealer brightens up your whole face. It is great for hot summer days when you don’t feel like applying foundation.
- Foundation – Foundation smooths out the skin, fills in the lines and evens out the skin.
- Setting Powder – Think of it as an energy boost for your skin and a life saver for your makeup. From giving oily skin a gorgeous matte finish to smoothing fine lines and keeping your under-eye makeup from creasing, setting powder is the powder product you need in your bag.
- Mascara – Mascara has the power to define your bold, edgy eye makeup. Whether you’re wearing glitter, shimmer or any bright, solid hue on your lids, finishing your eye makeup off with some mascara ties the whole look together.
- Eyebrow Product – They have the power to change the overall appearance of our face, giving lift and lending balance and symmetry.
- Blush – Blush is ideal for adding a hint of natural pink to the cheeks. It gives you that beautiful, healthy, younger and fresh-faced look. Blush adds a gorgeous glow to your skin.
- Bronzing Powder – Bronzer is intended to make the skin look sun-kissed or tanned.
- Highlighter – Highlighters enhance your complexion and give skin a brighter, dewy glow as well as making cheekbones look more prominent.
- Lip Balm – The skin on your lips is thinner than your facial skin. So, in case you are suffering from chapped and dry lips, using a lip balm will ensure that your lips are well hydrated and heal faster.
- Lipsticks – Lipstick is surely a go-to makeup, whether it is a quick fix or for a much-detailed party look. It is the most important element of makeup and instantly changes the face from looking drab to diva, while also offering some skin benefits. You need at least two lipsticks in your makeup kit.
- A Natural one that goes well with your skin tone
- A Red one that goes well with your skin tone
- Brushes – Let’s face it, your makeup turns out better when you use quality brushes. They improve the final look and make your application and blending easier. In the end, you will have a smoother, well-done and more attractive look.
- Tweezers – The basic advantage of tweezing is that it is the most inexpensive method of hair removal. It controls individual hair. It is good for eyebrow shaping and it is a convenient method that can be used anytime.
Did you know there are 15 different style personalities? Wait, what?! Yes! Are you ready to invest in yourself and bring about some change that speaks to your own style personality?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.