Baked cheese cake (easy and so yummy)
- 250g tennis biscuits
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 100g Butter, melted
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Castor Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Grease a 20cm springform tin/round dish
- Crush biscuits in a food processor and add mixed spice and butter.
- Line base of tin/dish with foil and brush sides with oil. Press crushed biscuit crumbs over the base and sides of the tin. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour mix into tin and bake for 45 minutes or until just firm to the touch.
You can enjoy this homemade baked cheesecake with strawberries or blueberries and cream as well.